Post Malone is an American rap singer, singer-songwriter. His first album “White Iverson” was released 3 years ago and was responsible for his initial recognition in the industry.
Although only 22 years old, Post Malone’s net worth reached $ 14 million in 2019; And it has only been impressive for three years.
Austin Richard Post Malone was born on July 4, 1995, in Syracuse, New York. However, the family moved to Grapevine, Texas, while Malone was only 9 years old. His father became a Dallas franchise manager for cowboys.
London’s first interest in music came from a guitar hero when he was little; After starting to play the guitar. He played in metal bands at one point and also studied production at FL Studio.
At the age of 16, he creates his first mixed band, which he shares with friends at school. And he was picked by his classmates “the contiguous to celebrity”.
Austin appeared with the stage name “Post Malone” at the age of 15. His first album, “White Iverson”, was recorded just two days after the end of writing and ended in February 2015.
This song quickly earned more than a million hits online, hailed by many other artists. Malone caught the label’s attention and signed it to Republic Records that year. Even though Post Malone’s career began only two years ago, it quickly caused a sensation. And even Rolling Stone has named him one of the country’s most popular musicians.
Some of Malone’s hits have reached hundreds of millions of online views, including “Rockstar”, which contains 21 Savage.
Malone also collaborates on songs with people like 50 Cent, Kanye West, Gucci Mana.
In 2019, Post Malone’s net worth was $ 14 million and there is no doubt that this number will increase rapidly in the coming years.
Here are some of Malone’s best career moments:
• Empire Review (2010)
• First mix: Young people and after wealth (2011)
• White Iverson Music Videos (2015)
• Released August 26, 2016
• Stoney Release (2016)
• Beerbongs and Bentley (2017)
Post Malone’s Favorite Quotes
“To find you, who you really are, you must be with yourself, you must come to terms with yourself.” Malone’s post
“You can not get tired in the studio, it’s very difficult, but you have to continue”
“I’m just trying to make music that will make everyone happy and excited to do it … As long as I keep making good music, everything will be fine.” – Install Malone
“I’m just me, it’s the best way to describe it.” Malone’s position
“Once you have a song based on that, you can really get out of the shell and experiment with the sound you want to produce.” Malone’s position
“There will always be setbacks, there will always be a hard blow, and there are always people who say, ‘Hey, you fear'” – Post Malone
“You just ran because life only concerns your feelings.” Malone’s position
The motivation of Post Malone
10 shocking facts about Post Malone
1. He was chosen “closer to fame” as a secondary school in Gefen.
2. The name of his birth is the Austin Post. He got the role of Malone from the rap name generator.
3. White Iverson was written two days before recording and publishing on SoundCloud.
4. He congratulates Bob Dylan as one of his greatest musical inspirations and even possesses Dylan’s portrait tattoo.
5. People often remember changes to post-Malone.
6. Publication begins to learn to play the guitar through the popular game “Heroes of the Heroes”.
7. As a teenager, Post Malone works at Chicken Express.
8. Before becoming a rapper, Post worked in a metal band.
9. Malone participated in Kylie Jenner’s 18th birthday party.
10. The ad bears the tattoo of a portrait of President John F. Kennedy, whom he admires for speaking out against “crazy corruption” in the US government.
Post Malone has just started his musical career, but he managed to gather many fans at the age of 22.
In 2019, Post Malone’s net worth is estimated at $ 14 million.
What do you think of the net worth of Post Malone? Leave a comment below.